Welcome Back (Your dreams were your ticket out)

Monday, January 10, 2005

Ream-ed Out



Inspired by a viewing of the excellent Hotel Rwanda, I would like to extend an invitation to all the squirrels that I made homeless with my massive printing project on Sunday. I came into work at 5:00 p.m. and left at 5:00 a.m.; over this 12-hour span I would wager that a small forest was converted into antitrust trial exhibits. Three ten-ream copy boxes are now filled with documents, and dozens of squirrels deprived of house and home. Thus, all you rodents are welcome to crash with me, until you get back on your feet. My altruism won't be on par with Paul Rusesabagina's, but we all got to do our part. You can definitely expect a bowl of mixed nuts out on the coffee table, maybe a thimblefull of Knob Creek as we kick back and watch whatever it is squirrels would watch if they had television (possibly "Joey"?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home