Welcome Back (Your dreams were your ticket out)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

10 Songs

In an attempt to further blog-to-blog conversation, I am going to allow the baton to be passed and list the 10 songs currently in heavy rotation on the ol' personal jukebox.

The Decemberists: 16 Military Wives
Wilco: At Least That's What You Said
The Mountain Goats: Up the Wolves
Elliott Smith: Memory Lane
Bob Dylan: I Was Young When I Left Home
Lucinda Williams: Lake Charles
The Who: Substitute
Bright Eyes: Easy/Lucky/Free
The Band: Jemima Surrender
The Streets: Geezers Need Excitement

No big suprises there, but I can't afford any new music. As Donald Rumsfeld might say, you go to war with the CD collection you've got, not the one you want.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah D. said...

Thou hast been spamm-ed.

I've been wondering about them there Mountain Goats for a while. So, you like them?

9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home