Welcome Back (Your dreams were your ticket out)

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Brush With Power

So I guess I was at the ballgame tonight with George W. Bush. ESPN has it that he brought Condi (better eye candy at State than Powell), along with past and future cronies for the cronyism mill. Now I know why the Secret Service guys at the stadium were being such dicks.

I'm glad I didn't realize it at the time, since I've been infuriated by everything involved with the administration lately. If I'd known, I might have waited out in front of Gate F and shouted something untoward, such as "Mr. President, please don't open nearly a third of all remote national forest lands to road building, logging, and other commercial ventures." Ah, but what good would that have accomplished?

If it's not the Big Dick implying that the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay should be happy to be living in "the tropics," it's the administration using the EPA to fight restrictions on pollution. It makes me so mad, I just might leave town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home