Welcome Back (Your dreams were your ticket out)

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Postcards from Borko

Hello, is me again, is Borko! January and February is very boring for movies for because of Oscar fever. Curse you, Harvey Weinsteins! Editors think is bad if I am bored, maybe try to make own vodka in bathtub again. I just get my sight back last week! So they tell me learn about the baseball game. I go to the ESPN.com to find out many things. Here is what I find out--

Major League Baseball is made of one division called AL East. I think maybe are other teams, but ESPN tell me that nobody care. Maybe is no other good players? Everybody must love Red Sox and Yankees that play every year in what is called World Series. Is very important to know what mediocre right fielder guy think of other guy called A Rod. Baseball is very easy, because only two teams! And they play no games, just talk talk talk and hurt feelings. Is much like American soap opera "Days of Our Lives." Is nice! I am thanking you for to teaching me, ESPN.com!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah D. said...

Just cause I've been away from a computer for a while doesn't mean you can insult my Trotty-boy. He wouldn't know meaty ochre if the paint tube fell in his lap!

9:43 AM

 
Blogger EB said...

You can't blame me for trying to slip one past the goalie.

1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home