Welcome Back (Your dreams were your ticket out)

Monday, April 11, 2005

Fantasy Draft Misery


Starting in center field...some random dude.

Since I've never shied away from self-flagellation on this blog, I'd like to present the outfield of my rotisserie fantasy baseball team, the Lefebvre Believers. You might call them the pride of the AL Central, if that wasn't an oxymoron. In my own defense, I was working on only an hour of sleep and didn't start drafting outfielders until the afternoon of an 8 hour marathon draft. I was also in the grips of a relapse into Diet Coke abuse. If it's any consolation to me, I didn't spend much money on them. But enough about that. There's always next year, I guess.

Frank Catalanotto
Shannon Stewart
Terrence Long
Matt Stairs
Chris Singleton

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah D. said...

I still say Shannon Stewart will surprise you. In a happy kind of way. And if he doesn't, I will personally go to Minneapolis and give him a talking to.

9:06 PM

 
Blogger EB said...

Woonsocket,

Stewart was one of my holdovers from last year, and hopefully he'll do well again in the Homerdome. Stairs and Long are actually off to decent starts. If Edgar Renteria would start hitting for your Sox then we might just put something together. Or not. I just remembered who's on my pitching staff.

10:42 PM

 
Blogger EB said...

Update: on the very day that I put a picture of Blue Jays' outfielder Frank Catalanotto on the blog with a decidedly dismissive caption, he went 2 for 4 with a triple and three RBIs vs. the A's. Keep proving me wrong, Frank.

3:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home