Welcome Back (Your dreams were your ticket out)

Monday, June 27, 2005

Apartment Hunting

When one is of limited financial means, apartment hunting can begin to seem a hopeless task. This is increased ten-fold if you're looking for a temporary sublet, and ten-fold again if it's in New York City. Three weeks I've scoured Craigslist, with nothing to show for it. There are a couple areas that seem to have reasonable rents and a fair number of vacancies, though it's beginning to seem as though I may never live in a neighborhood that lacks a lingering association with race riots.

2 Comments:

Blogger EB said...

Apartment Update! I've found a place to live in Brooklyn. It's a sublet through September on the border of uber-hip Williamsburg and ghetto Bed-Stuy. This seems appropriate, since I've made it my life's work to stake out the crossroads of "hipness" and "ghetto-ness." No sleep 'til...

12:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apartment hunting can be a hassle many times as I used the resources on the web to help me find my apartment. I hope you the best in locating the perfect apartment.

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home