Welcome Back (Your dreams were your ticket out)

Monday, September 19, 2005

Let My People Go (on vacation)

Closing in on two months in the movie "bidness" and where has it gotten me? I've learned anyone will take you if you're willing to work for free. But all this toil, these 14-hour days in New York Town can really get to a person. Life is tough when you're stuck on a small parcel of land filled with people who don't get along and speak different languages (and don't get me started on the beastly heat). So I'm saying "goodbye to all that" and taking a break from all this strife: I've gone to Israel. In a place like that, it's a sure bet there'll be nothing but peace and quiet for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger EB said...

It's nothing permanent, I'm not joining a kibbutz or anything. Back next Thursday.

3:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home