Welcome Back (Your dreams were your ticket out)

Friday, October 15, 2004

Hey Kids, It's the Word of the Day

Today's word is:
tau·tol·o·gy: An empty or vacuous statement composed of simpler statements in a fashion that makes it logically true whether the simpler statements are factually true or false.

For example: "These documents show clearly that the President of the United States fulfilled his duties. And that is the reason that he was honorably discharged from the National Guard."

Thanks, Scott McClellan.

1 Comments:

Blogger ak47 said...

Word to the bird, motherfucker!
This is Andrew. Appearantly I have my own blog now. I had to have one to write this thing right here. I have some shit I want to virtually send you, but I have a scant few minute before my trigonometry class commences. So I'll just say that my email address is drone76420@yahoo.com and that my blog page is dronealone.blogspot.com. I'll write back in a few hours once I get all this education type stuff out the way.
peace.
-andrew

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home