Welcome Back (Your dreams were your ticket out)

Friday, April 22, 2005

One Second Movie Reviews

In this modern age we are bombarded with more information than is possible for our simian brains to successfully compute. How should we make choices about what to embrace and what to shun? I care a lot about movies, so I've devised a system of "One Second Film Reviews" in order to move things along a little smoother. I based it mostly on my reaction to the title. Thus, for the recently released romantic-comedy starring Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet, the one second review goes a little something like this:

A Lot Like Love is a lot like crap!

This isn't just useful for films in current release. It can also come in handy when deciding which video to rent and/or Netflix. For example:

The Story of Us is a lot like crap!

No need to thank me, my reward's in heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home