Welcome Back (Your dreams were your ticket out)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Breakfast Links

The witty observations of Larry David remind me a lot of the thoughts that keep me awake in the wee hours. Only his thoughts are inherently more amusing than mine. Could this be why he has a hundreds of millions of dollars and I do not? Hmmm. This isn't going to sway me that "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is better then BBC's "The Office", but I will say that it's a Mantle vs. Mays-type of argument.

{I don't know why I titled this post "Breakfast Links." It's possible it has some connection to the fact that, though I've been up since 4 a.m., on a normal day I'd be having breakfast about now (11:28). Oh, and I'm "linking" to things. If that doesn't work, think about it in an nonsensical, Andy Kaufman-type way. As I often do, allow me to quote Spinal Tap: Such a fine line between stupid and clever.}

{In another tangent, people who claim that any of the latter-day Christopher Guest films are on par with Tap are just plain crazy. It's like Willie Mays vs. Torii Hunter: one is undeniably a classic, while the other provides memorable moments but bats .267 lifetime}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home